2. Value Line Asset Allocation (VLAAX) – This is one of the market timing mutual funds, and this fund has a four star rating by Morningstar and is one of the few that saw positive returns in the last few years when most funds had losses.
3. BlackRock Global Resources Fund (SSGRX) – Named one of the best performing mutual funds over the last ten years, this choice has had a ten year annualized return rate of eighteen and a half percent.
4. Ing Russia Fund Class A (LETRX) – This mutual fund offers many of the benefits of foreign bond funds, including fantastic returns. Enormous growth has made it one of the top performing funds in the last decade, with a return close to twenty two percent.
5. Evergreen Precious Metals Fund (EKWAX) – An annualized return rate of more than eighteen percent over the last decade makes Evergreen one of the best performing mutual funds possible for most investors.
6. Prudential Jennison Natural Resources (PNRZX) – With a ten year annualized return of almost twenty three percent it is no wonder this fund is named as a top performer. This is not one of the renewable energy mutual funds though, and holdings do include oil and natural gas companies.
7. USAA Precious Metals And Minerals Mutual Fund (USAGX) – A nineteen percent annualized return makes this fund one of the best out there for many investors.
8. Quaker Strategic Growth (QUAGX) – This Fund is one of the best performing mutual funds over the last decade, and showed an annualized return rate of almost nineteen percent over the last decade.
9. Bridgeway Aggressive Investors 1 (BRAGX) – Bridgeway Aggressive is one of the top performers where aggressive growth mutual funds are concerned. The ten year annualized return rate for this fund is more than twenty percent.
10. Tocqueville Gold Fund (TGLDX) – Substantial growth, an annualized return rate of more than sixteen percent, and assets valued at more than half a billion make this one of the best performing mutual funds of the last decade.